Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Life's Meaning

Everybody has a different concept for “the meaning of life”. The meaning may vary depending on individual’s thought. Some believe it is success. For me, life is full of changes and I am learning and getting experiences from those changes. So far from my experiences that I have learnt, I found out that life never goes in a form of a straight line. It is more like a sine curve, with its ups and downs. However, life does not have the upper and lower limits like the sine curve. Along the curve, we may have enjoyable, meaningful and happy times. Of course, horrible, sad and terrible times do happen too. Nothing is stable and lasts forever. The only thing we can do is trying to live as happily and perfectly as we can. We’d better avoid being depressed or upset while we are faced with the problems and difficulties. Just remember the word “changing”. It always brings a relief for me.

Another life’s meaning of mine is “believes”. Everyone should have his/her own belief. Having a belief in something can make us feel safer and warmer, I believe. It could be a religion, a person, a theory or a subject. We should always have something to count on in lives. For me, I believe in my religion and my parents. I will continue learning and living the rest of my life meaningfully with my beliefs and the changes which I will face in future.

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hehe,are you good at math? It seems that you like take the math example as example~ :)
How about compare life line to tangen curve........but the tangen life will be quite challenging~~

what i believe is ,change what deserve to be changed, others....you just leave them along~ :>

Brad Blackstone said...

Thanks, Nang. This is a detailed explanation of what is important to you. I like the image of life as a curve. And it certainly has lots of ups and downs.

JIAN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JIAN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JIAN said...

I do not think life is like sine curve.

Because sine curve is a periodic grash that you can precisely predict when to go down and when to go up, but you will never know when you will go down in real life.

The most important thing is that life is not periodic curve, it never come again once it has gone.

I think that life is a curve that you can not figure out its equation.
Maybe it is more like paticles in the quantum kinematics, the position and the momentum are impossible to be predicted precisely!

k said...

Hey Nang, I believe in adaptability too! I also feel that changes is inevitable, and all we can do is to accept it and adapt to it as fast as possible in order to continue with our daily life.

P/S: I like your way of viewing life as a sine curve! For me, I view life as cosine curve, because I think our lives usually start with ups, just as when we were young - no worries!

Cheers (:

Unknown said...

hello nang aye,how are you?how about you study in singapore?

Unknown said...

hello nang aye,how are you?how about you study in singapore?

Unknown said...

hello nang aye,how are you?how about you study in singapore?